- 200g puy lentils
- 1tbs balsamic vinegar
- 1tbs white wine vinegar
- ½ orange juice
- ½ tsp salt
- ½ medium red onion, chopped finely
- 100g plum tomatoes
- 1 bulb Radicchio, chopped
- Few sprigs of dill, chopped
- 1tbs olive oil
- Cook the Puy lentils in a pressure cooker. Drain.
- Make the vinaigrette dressing by combining the vinegars, orange juice and salt. Toss in the tomatoes and the red onions. Add the puy lentils set aside for about 30 minutes.
- When ready to serve, wash and pat dry the Radicchio removing the base. Mix the Radicchio and dill in with the Puy lentils.
- Serve in a serving dish and drizzle with oil.
EthiVegan by Edward Daniel
Thank you for taking the time to view my recipes, interviews and events pages. I hope I inspire you to make these recipes and also inspire you to become very best versions of yourself.
You can follow me on Instagram here (@ethivegan) where I have quick one minute update videos and for interviews and cooking demonstrations you can subscribe to my Youtube channel here. You can watch live cooking demonstrations by subscribing to my Facebook profile here (@ethivegan).
See you soon.
Edward Daniel | Vegan Chef