Raspberry Balsamic Glazed Carrots
Raspberry Balsamic Glazed Carrots is my go-to recipe for entertaining guests. It looks colourful and oozes with taste. The caramelised carrots meld with the sweet yet sharp taste of the raspberries.
Author: Edward Daniel
Recipe type: Side
Cuisine: Vegan, Paleo, Paleovegan
- 300g carrots
- 75g raspberries
- 1tbs olive oil
- 1tbs balsamic vinegar
- 1tbs maple syrup
- Salt and pepper
- Sesame seeds
- Preheat oven to gas mark 180 degrees Celsius.
- Slice the carrots diagonally across. Place into an oven proof dish.
- Make the marinade by mixing together the oil, vinegar, syrup and salt and pepper. Stir in the raspberries.
- Glaze the marinade over the carrots.
- Bake the carrots in oven for about 30 minutes, until the carrots turn a lovely golden orange colour. Keep basting once in a while. Remove from oven.
- Serve warm.