- 6 medium bananas
- 125g pumpkin seeds
- 125g sunflower seeds
- 1 medium beetroot, peeled
- 12tbs filtered water
- pinch of salt
- In a food processor, combine the seeds into a fine consistency.
- Add the beetroot, water and salt. Process until it forms a smooth batter.
- Coat the bananas with the batter.
- Place the coated bananas in a single layer on a dehydrator tray and dehydrate at 45 degrees Celcius for approximately 8 hours until the coating turns to dark chocolate colour.
- Serve cold
EthiVegan by Edward Daniel
Thank you for taking the time to view my recipes, interviews and events pages. I hope I inspire you to make these recipes and also inspire you to become very best versions of yourself.
You can follow me on Instagram here (@ethivegan) where I have quick one minute update videos and for interviews and cooking demonstrations you can subscribe to my Youtube channel here. You can watch live cooking demonstrations by subscribing to my Facebook profile here (@ethivegan).
See you soon.
Edward Daniel | Vegan Chef