- 60g pumpkin seeds
- 60g sunflower seeds
- 1 medium beetroot, peeled
- 12tbs filtered water
- pinch of salt
- 250g vegan cream
- 100g apricots, dried
- 1tsp vanilla extra
- ¼ lemon, juice
- coconut shavings
- In a food processor, combine the pumpkin and sunflower seeds to a fine consistency.
- Add the beetroot, water and salt to the seed mixture. Process until smooth. Set to one side.
- In a blender combine the apricots, cream, vanilla extract and juice. Set to one side.
- In a large serving dish layer the beetroot mixture with the apricot mixture.
- Garnish with coconut shavings.
- Serve immediately.
EthiVegan by Edward Daniel
Thank you for taking the time to view my recipes, interviews and events pages. I hope I inspire you to make these recipes and also inspire you to become very best versions of yourself.
You can follow me on Instagram here (@ethivegan) where I have quick one minute update videos and for interviews and cooking demonstrations you can subscribe to my Youtube channel here. You can watch live cooking demonstrations by subscribing to my Facebook profile here (@ethivegan).
See you soon.
Edward Daniel | Vegan Chef