- 375g buckwheat groats
- 100ml water
- 250g dates
- 60g unrefined sugar
- 50g coconut flakes
- 1 cinnamon stick
- 750g oat cream
- 3tsp yacon syrup
- 1vanilla pod, ground
- 150g blueberries
- Soak the buckwheat in water and leave overnight. Leave aside.
- The following day, soak the dates in water. Leave to one side.
- In a food processor place buckwheat, dates with water, sugar and coconut flakes. Whizz and place into separate bowls or large serving bowl.
- Grind the cinnamon stick and mix with oat cream, yacon syrup and vanilla pod.
- Drizzle the oat cream mixture on top.
- Garnish with blueberries.
- Serve at room temperature.
• No cholesterol
• Very high in sugar
EthiVegan by Edward Daniel
What future would you like to paint? What I say is that it is possible to lead a fulfilling life by going within, living in alignment, letting go of the past and thriving on a vegan diet.
If you want to uncover your purpose and live a more enriching life, why not purchase my book “Essence: The Beginner’s Guide to Veganism”?
Thanks for viewing my recipes and interviews.
Love you all.
Edward Daniel | Servant to Humanity | Second Wave | Chef | Media IT IP Solicitor | Author | Presenter | Former Chair, The Vegan Society