- 400g butternut squash
- 50g icing sugar
- 250ml oat cream
- pinch of turmeric powder
- pinch of cumin powder
- 50g cashews
- 50g dates
- 50g coconut flakes
- coconut flakes for garnishing
- Peel and deseed the butternut squash and place in a blender with the icing sugar, oat cream and pinch of turmeric powder and cumin powder and whizz to a fine consistency. Set to one side in the fridge.
- In a chopper, roughly chop cashews, dates and coconut flakes. These ingredients will form the base.
- When ready to serve, transfer the base ingredients into various serving bowls. Gently cover with the butternut squash.
- Garnish with coconut flakes and serve.
Thank you for taking the time to view my recipes, interviews and events pages. I hope I inspire you to make these recipes and also inspire you to become very best versions of yourself.
You can follow me on Instagram here (@ethivegan) where I have quick one minute update videos and for interviews and cooking demonstrations you can subscribe to my Youtube channel here. You can watch live cooking demonstrations by subscribing to my Facebook profile here (@ethivegan).
See you soon.
Edward Daniel | Vegan Chef