- 2 litres filtered water, boiled
- 2 purple carrots medium size
- 1 beetroot
- 1 onion
- ½ bunch of coriander leaves
- 1 fresh turmeric root (1 inch), finely grated
- ½ lime
- 50ml extra virgin olive oil
- salt to taste
- Boil the filtered water and leave to one side.
- Peel the skin off the carrots and beetroot. Place in a food processor with the onion and coriander. Whizz until course.
- Place the carrot mixture into a blender. Add 250m of the filtered water and whizz finely.
- Place the carrot mixture with grated turmeric and lime into a large serving bowl. Add the remaining filtered water. Mix well.
- Drizzle in the olive oil.
- Season to taste.
- Serve at room temperature
• No cholesterol
• Low in sodium
• Very high in vitamin A
• High in vitamin C
EthiVegan by Edward Daniel
What future would you like to paint? What I say is that it is possible to lead a fulfilling life by going within, living in alignment, letting go of the past and thriving on a vegan diet.
If you want to uncover your purpose and live a more enriching life, why not purchase my book “Essence: The Beginner’s Guide to Veganism”?
Thanks for viewing my recipes and interviews.
Love you all.
Edward Daniel | Servant to Humanity | Second Wave | Chef | Media IT IP Solicitor | Author | Presenter | Former Chair, The Vegan Society