- For base
- 250g carrots
- 100g coconut flakes
- 100g dates
- For topping
- 300g damsons
- 250g vegan cream
- 250ml cashews
- 50g raw unrefined coconut sugar
- De-stone the damsons. Set to one side.
- Place the carrots, coconut flakes and dates in a food processor and well combined and in a small pieces.
- Line a 7-inch cake tin with grease proof paper. (I use a tin with a removable base to make it easier for serving). Pat the carrot mixture onto the base. Even out with the bottom of a spatula.
- Place the cashews in a food process and whizz finely. Ad the sugar, vegan cream and damsons and continuing whizzing until it forms a smooth paste.
- Using a spatula pour the damson mixture on top of the carrot base. Smooth over.
- Place in the freezer for about 3 or 4 hours or until you are about to eat.
- When ready to serve, remove from the freezer and allow to defrost at room temperature for a couple of hours before serving.
EthiVegan by Edward Daniel
Thank you for taking the time to view my recipes, interviews and events pages. I hope I inspire you to make these recipes and also inspire you to become very best versions of yourself.
You can follow me on Instagram here (@ethivegan) where I have quick one minute update videos and for interviews and cooking demonstrations you can subscribe to my Youtube channel here. You can watch live cooking demonstrations by subscribing to my Facebook profile here (@ethivegan).
See you soon.