- 2 large pok choi
- 3tbs extra virgin olive oil
- 1 clove of garlic, minced
- juice of 1 orange
- 1tbs coriander seeds, grounded
- 2 star anise. grounded
- few springs of oregano, chopped finely
- salt and pepper to taste
- 20g blanched almonds
- Cut of the base of the pak choi, leaving the stem and leaves and cut into 1-centimetre shreds. Place on a large serving plate. Leave to one side.
- Make the dressing by coming olive oil, garlic, orange juice, coriander, star anise and oregano in a large bowl. Mix well and season to taste.
- When ready to serve drizzle the dressing over the pak choi.
- Garnish with blanched almonds.
- Serve at room temperature.
• No cholesterol
• High in calcium
• Very high in magnesium
• Very high in phosphorus
• Very high in vitamin A
• Very high in vitamin C
EthiVegan by Edward Daniel
What future would you like to paint? What I say is that it is possible to lead a fulfilling life by going within, living in alignment, letting go of the past and thriving on a vegan diet.
If you want to uncover your purpose and live a more enriching life, why not purchase my book “Essence: The Beginner’s Guide to Veganism”?
Thanks for viewing my recipes and interviews.
Love you all.
Edward Daniel | Servant to Humanity | Second Wave | Chef | Media IT IP Solicitor | Author | Presenter | Former Chair, The Vegan Society