- 3 fennel, sliced centrally in two
- 4tbs coconut oil
- 1 lime-juice
- 2tsb soya sauce
- 20ml filtered water
- 2 cloves of garlic, chopped
- 1-inch ginger, chopped
- few sprigs of dill, chopped
- Preheat the oven to 180 degrees Celsius.
- Line an ovenproof dish with baking parchment and add the fennel.
- In a jug, mix together the coconut oil, lime juice, soya sauce and water. Add the garlic, ginger and dill. Combine
- Drizzle with dressing over the fennel. Cover with dish with aluminum foil. Cook for about 20 minutes in the oven.
- Serve warm.
• No cholesterol
• Very low in sugar
• High in dietary fiber
• High in manganese
• High in potassium
• Very high in vitamin C
• High in sodium
• High in saturated fat
EthiVegan by Edward Daniel
What future would you like to paint? What I say is that it is possible to lead a fulfilling life by going within, living in alignment, letting go of the past and thriving on a vegan diet.
If you want to uncover your purpose and live a more enriching life, why not purchase my book “Essence: The Beginner’s Guide to Veganism”?
Thanks for viewing my recipes and interviews.
Love you all.
Edward Daniel | Servant to Humanity | Second Wave | Chef | Media IT IP Solicitor | Author | Presenter | Former Chair, The Vegan Society