- 2 medium sized sweet potatoes
- 2tbs coconut oil
- 50g sesame seeds
- 50g peanuts
- 2tbs extra virgin olive oil
- 2tbs organic tamari sauce
- ½ juice of lime
- salt and pepper to season
- Preheat oven to gas mark 180 degrees Celsius.
- Soak the seeds in filtered water.
- Place the sweet potatoes in an ovenproof dish. Using a pastry brush, brush over the coconut oil. Bake in the oven for about 30 minutes until you are able to slide a knife through the potato with ease. Set to one side.
- Drain the water from the seeds.
- Place the peanuts into a food processor and roughly chop.
- Chop the sweet potatoes into cubes. Sauté the potatoes in the olive oil for a couple of minutes. Toss in the seeds and peanuts. Continue frying until the potatoes start to brown. Switch of the heat.
- Add the tamari sauce and lime juice.
- Season to taste.
EthiVegan by Edward Daniel
Thank you for taking the time to view my recipes, interviews and events pages. I hope I inspire you to make these recipes and also inspire you to become very best versions of yourself.
You can follow me on Instagram here (@ethivegan) where I have quick one minute update videos and for interviews and cooking demonstrations you can subscribe to my Youtube channel here. You can watch live cooking demonstrations by subscribing to my Facebook profile here (@ethivegan).
See you soon.
Edward Daniel | Vegan Chef