- 100g coconut oil
- 50g unrefined raw sugar cane
- 200g gluten free plain flour
- Pre-heat oven to gas mark 180 Celsius.
- Beat the oil into the sugar until smooth.
- Top tip – I usually use my hands for this, as I am going to knead into dough later.
- Sieve in the flour and knead to dough. Place in the oven for about 30 minutes.
- Roll out the cooled dough onto a work surface gently sprinkled with flour.
- Cut the dough into fingers with a knife or shape using a cutter. Place onto a baking tray covered with baking paper.
- Bake in the oven for about 10 minutes. Set aside to cool.
- Serve cold.
EthiVegan by Edward Daniel
What future would you like to paint? What I say is that it is possible to lead a fulfilling life by going within, living in alignment, letting go of the past and thriving on a vegan diet.
To find out more of what is happening in my life, journey, and travels – as I balance work as a full-time solicitor, being a vegan chef and creating new recipes, speaking at vegan events on animal rights, the environment, spirituality and activism in the United Kingdom and abroad, and write my next book then follow me:
Or, self-published, order your copy of my first book “Essence: The Beginner’s Guide to Veganism” in the three part “Circle of Food” series which is currently out here. Reviews of this book can be found on Amazon here.
My second book in the “Cirlce of Food” series is entitled “Presence: The Ascending Vegan” covers animal rights/welfare and liberation (using my skills as a lawyer), spiritual chapters on living in the present, balancing the masculine and feminine, the Mandela effect, the Universal laws, and has even more recipes and poetry is out in 2020.
As I self-fund all my activities from my work as a solicitor – including self-publishing and attending events it is matter of living in alignment and the Universe in its wisdom will provide – and, of course, I have time to balance it all and simply create.
My end goal is to host my own T.V. show on vegan recipes and on veganism. Please support me in my quest.
Love you all.
Edward Daniel | Servant to Humanity | Second Wave | Chef | Digital Information and Media Solicitor | Author | Poet | Presenter | Former Chair, The Vegan Society