Taste sensational berry sharp strawberries tucked between layers of spongy coconut milk; Strawberry Chia Seed Pudding.
Get flush and tuck into something tangy and smooth.
This dish will burst your belief that vegan food can’t be so simple to make.
- When you’re going for a gym workout, and you need something nourishing for when you return
- When you’ve got that get me back into bed look and need a tantalising taste sensation as you turn over reading the latest Telegram post
- When you’re lips are quivering and need something intoxicating to bring your “heat” down, but only momentarily, obviously
Strawberry Chia Seed Pudding was inspired when I had been going through my “get me fit stage, now!”. It is quite the breakfast treat that starts the day for me. It is easy to put together. I love this Strawberry Chia Seed Pudding for its simplicity.
Strawberry Chia Seed Pudding is vegan and paleo.
What to do next
Tag me on @ethiveganquantum on Instagram to show me what you’ve made and let me know you’re happy for me to share.
My recipes are featured in vegan speciality publications: Nourished, Vegan Life, Plant Based and Vegan, Food and Living.
Order my first self-published book, “Essence: The Beginner’s Guide to Veganism” part of the three-part Circle of Food series. My second book “Presence: The Ascending Vegan” – which explores how to maintain a vegan practice is out in 2027 – I have compiled all the chapters including recipes.
Going strong since 2013.
- 400g Strawberries
- 400ml coconut milk
- 50g Chia seeds
- Pour the coconut milk in a large bowl.
- Toss in the Chia seeds and combine well. Set to one side for about an hour.
- Roughly chop the strawberries.
- Layer the Chia seeds and strawberries in layers in serving glasses and refrigerate until ready to serve.