- 4 medium peppers
- Oil for glazing
- 250g Camargue rice
- 1 shallot, chopped
- 2 cloves of garlic, minced
- 1tbs balsamic vinegar
- 1tbs apple cider vinegar
- 2tbs olive oil
- 2 apricots
- Season to taste
- 50g pumpkin seeds
- 2 tbs olive oil
- Cook the rice in water until softened. Set to one side in its water.
- Pre-heat the oven to gas mark 180 degrees Celsius or if you have a fan oven 160 degrees Celsius.
- Cut the peppers in half removing the pith and seeds. Glaze the back of the peppers with oil. Set to one side.
- Place the rice in a large mixing bowl with the shallot, garlic, vinegars, oil. Chop the apricots and toss into the bowl. Season to taste this stuffing.
- Use a spoon to spoon in the stuffing into the pepper cavities.
- Lay the peppers into a baking dish. In a separate baking dish cover the pumpkin seeds with oil.
- Bake the peppers and pumpkin seeds for 20 minutes.
- Serve by garnishing the peppers with the pumpkin seeds.
EthiVegan by Edward Daniel
Thank you for taking the time to view my recipes, interviews and events pages. I hope I inspire you to make these recipes and also inspire you to become very best versions of yourself.
You can follow me on Instagram here (@ethivegan) where I have quick one minute update videos and for interviews and cooking demonstrations you can subscribe to my Youtube channel here. You can watch live cooking demonstrations by subscribing to my Facebook profile here (@ethivegan).
See you soon.
Edward Daniel | Vegan Chef