- 200g ‘00’ doppio flour
- 35g oats
- 90ml filtered water
- 20ml olive oil
- 25g sunflower seeds
- 400g plum tomatoes
- 2tbs balsamic vinegar
- 2tbs olive oil
- 1tbs lemon juice
- Pinch of salt
- Pre-soak the sunflower seeds in filtered water for at least 30 minutes. (Though, I prefer leaving to pre-soak overnight).
- Marinade the plum tomatoes in the balsamic vinegar, olive oil, lemon juice and pinch of salt.
- Make the dough my mixing together the flour and oats. Then add the wet ingredients, the water and oil. Leave in the fridge for about 30 minutes.
- Preheat oven to 180 degrees Celsius.
- Roll the dough out and place into tartlets grease lined with a little oil. Prick the dough.
- Drain the sunflower seeds.
- Lay the tomatoes and sunflower seeds on top of the dough. and drizzle the marinade.
- Bake in the oven for about 10 to 15 minutes until the crust turns a golden colour.
- Serve warm or cold.
EthiVegan by Edward Daniel
Thank you for taking the time to view my recipes, interviews and events pages. I hope I inspire you to make these recipes and also inspire you to become very best versions of yourself.
You can follow me on Instagram here (@ethivegan) where I have quick one minute update videos and for interviews and cooking demonstrations you can subscribe to my Youtube channel here. You can watch live cooking demonstrations by subscribing to my Facebook profile here (@ethivegan).
See you soon.
Edward Daniel | Vegan Chef