- 500g swede
- 250g brown rice, left over
- 1 red onion, chopped
- 4 tbs coconut oil
- salt and pepper to season
- Soak the swede in whole in filtered water for about 48 hours.
- Steam the rice in filtered water for about 30 minutes until cooked and set to one side in the fridge.
- When ready to eat, peel and grate the swede.
- Sauté the onion with the swede in coconut oil in a large wok until the onion turns translucent and the swede turns a rich golden colour.
- Toss in the brown rice. Season with salt and pepper. Heat for about 5 to 10 minutes under a medium heat until sufficiently warm.
EthiVegan by Edward Daniel
What future would you like to paint? What I say is that it is possible to lead a fulfilling life by going within, living in alignment, letting go of the past and thriving on a vegan diet.
If you want to uncover your purpose and live a more enriching life, why not purchase my book “Essence: The Beginner’s Guide to Veganism”?
Thanks for viewing my recipes and interviews.
Love you all.
Edward Daniel | Servant to Humanity | Second Wave | Chef | Media IT IP Solicitor | Author | Presenter | Former Chair, The Vegan Society