- 500g swede
- 250g brown rice, left over
- 1 red onion, chopped
- 4 tbs coconut oil
- salt and pepper to season
- Soak the swede in whole in filtered water for about 48 hours.
- Steam the rice in filtered water for about 30 minutes until cooked and set to one side in the fridge.
- When ready to eat, peel and grate the swede.
- Sauté the onion with the swede in coconut oil in a large wok until the onion turns translucent and the swede turns a rich golden colour.
- Toss in the brown rice. Season with salt and pepper. Heat for about 5 to 10 minutes under a medium heat until sufficiently warm.
EthiVegan by Edward Daniel
Thank you for taking the time to view my recipes, interviews and events pages. I hope I inspire you to make these recipes and also inspire you to become very best versions of yourself.
You can follow me on Instagram here (@ethivegan) where I have quick one minute update videos and for interviews and cooking demonstrations you can subscribe to my Youtube channel here. You can watch live cooking demonstrations by subscribing to my Facebook profile here (@ethivegan).
See you soon.