- 700g sweet potatoes
- 4tbs extra virgin coconut oil
- 2 shallots chopped
- 2 cloves of garlic
- 150g peanuts
- 2tbs tamari
- few sprigs of mint
- salt and pepper to taste
- Pre-heat oven to gas mark 180 degrees Celsius.
- Melt the coconot oil and use a pastry brush to go over the sweet potato. Place the peppers in the oven and cook for about an hour. Leave to one side.
- Sauté the shallot with the garlic in olive oil until the shallots turn translucent.
- Chop the peanuts and add to the shallots. Toast for about 3 to 4 minutes. Set to one side.
- Peel the sweet potato. In a food processor place the peanut mixture, sweet potato, tamari and mint. Pulse and season to taste.
- Serve with crackers.
• No cholesterol
• Low in sugar
• High in saturated fat
EthiVegan by Edward Daniel
Thank you for taking the time to view my recipes, interviews and events pages. I hope I inspire you to make these recipes and also inspire you to become very best versions of yourself.
You can follow me on Instagram here (@ethivegan) where I have quick one minute update videos and for interviews and cooking demonstrations you can subscribe to my Youtube channel here. You can watch live cooking demonstrations by subscribing to my Facebook profile here (@ethivegan).
See you soon.
Edward Daniel | Vegan Chef