- 400g bananas
- 80g millet
- 80g buckwheat flour
- 40g tapioca flour
- 10g oats
- 1tsp baking soda
- Pinch of salt
- 60ml olive oil
- 60ml filtered water
- 1tsp vanilla extract
- 25g banana chips
- Pre-heat the oven to gas mark 180 degrees Celsius or if you have a fan oven 160 degrees Celsius.
- Line a cake tin (or two 7- or 8-inch cake tins) with olive oil and set to one side.
- In a food processor, grind the millet granules, buckwheat, oats. Place in a large mixing bowl with the tapioca flour, baking soda and salt. Mix well and set to one side.
- In a separate bowl, add the oil, water and vanilla extract. Mix well.
- Dish into the cake tin(s). Sprinkle over the banana chips but basting the top side of the chips with oil. Cover with foil.
- Bake in the oven for about 30 minutes, removing the foil after 20 minnutes and bake until the crust turns into a light golden colour. Insert a skewer to test if it comes out clear to see if it is baked.
- Remove from heat and set to one side until cool.
- Serve with some vegan butter.
EthiVegan by Edward Daniel
Thank you for taking the time to view my recipes, interviews and events pages. I hope I inspire you to make these recipes and also inspire you to become very best versions of yourself.
You can follow me on Instagram here (@ethivegan) where I have quick one minute update videos and for interviews and cooking demonstrations you can subscribe to my Youtube channel here. You can watch live cooking demonstrations by subscribing to my Facebook profile here (@ethivegan).
See you soon.
Edward Daniel | Vegan Chef