- 2tbs coconut oil
- Small bunch of laksa leaves (or 2 tbs dried laksa leaves)
- Small bunch of curry leaves (or 2 tbs dried curry leaves)
- 6 garlic gloves
- 1 inch of fresh ginger, grated
- 1 medium size onion
- 500ml coconut milk
- 75g rice vermicelli
- 5 shallots, chopped
- 1tsp paprika
- Pinch of salt
- 150g long beans
- 150g carrots
- Grind the curry and laksa leaves in a grinder.
- Sauté the leaves in the oil with the garlic, ginger and onions for about 3 to 4 minutes over a medium heat.
- Add the remaining ingredients. Stir periodically and cook for about 10 minutes or until the vermicelli is soft.
EthiVegan by Edward Daniel
Thank you for taking the time to view my recipes, interviews and events pages. I hope I inspire you to make these recipes and also inspire you to become very best versions of yourself.
You can follow me on Instagram here (@ethivegan) where I have quick one minute update videos and for interviews and cooking demonstrations you can subscribe to my Youtube channel here. You can watch live cooking demonstrations by subscribing to my Facebook profile here (@ethivegan).
See you soon.
Edward Daniel | Vegan Chef