- 5g dried seaweed
- 300ml filtered water
- 2 cherry tomatoes, chopped
- 2 shallots
- 2 cloves of garlic, chopped
- ½ inch ginger, grated
- 125g jackfruit, ripe and chopped
- ½ grapefruit, juice
- Soak the seaweed in water in a large wok. Leave for about 10 minutes.
- Add the tomatoes, shallots, garlic, ginger and cook over a gentle heat for about 5 minutes.
- Add the jackfruit, and grapefruit juice. Gently heat for a further 5 minutes. Switch off heat.
- Serve with zucchini spaghetti.
EthiVegan by Edward Daniel
What future would you like to paint? What I say is that it is possible to lead a fulfilling life by going within, living in alignment, letting go of the past and thriving on a vegan diet.
If you want to uncover your purpose and live a more enriching life, why not purchase my book “Essence: The Beginner’s Guide to Veganism”?
Thanks for viewing my recipes and interviews.
Love you all.
Edward Daniel | Servant to Humanity | Second Wave | Chef | Digital Information and Media Solicitor | Author | Poet | Presenter | Former Chair, The Vegan Society