- 1 litre filtered water
- 200g mushrooms
- 4 onions, sliced
- 6 tablespoons of coconut oil
- 1 sweet potato, grated
- 400ml coconut milk
- Season to taste
- Small bunch of Tarragon
- In a saucepan, place the mushrooms in water and bring to the boil. Simmer for about 30 minutes. Drain and keep the stock. Discard the mushrooms.
- In a large non-stick pan, add the coconut and onions. Cook the onions under a medium to low heat until they caramelise. Stir the pan at regular intervals for about 15 minutes.
- Add the grated sweet potato, mushroom stock and coconut milk. Cook on a low heat for about 15 minutes.
- Season to taste.
- When serving add and stir in the Tarragon.
EthiVegan by Edward Daniel
Thank you for taking the time to view my recipes, interviews and events pages. I hope I inspire you to make these recipes and also inspire you to become very best versions of yourself.
You can follow me on Instagram here (@ethivegan) where I have quick one minute update videos and for interviews and cooking demonstrations you can subscribe to my Youtube channel here. You can watch live cooking demonstrations by subscribing to my Facebook profile here (@ethivegan).
See you soon.
Edward Daniel | Vegan Chef