So, after having been off for the last few months focusing on finishing the writing of my book, “The Beginner’s Guide to Veganism”, I am now back and devoted to putting up an array of my new recipes.
- 100g dates
- 250ml vegan cream (I use oat cream)
- 400ml vegetable yogurt (I use coconut)
- ¼ vanilla pod
- 150g ground almonds
- 1 pomegranate
- 25g coconut flakes
- Whizz the dates in a chopper until finely chopped.
- Blend the dates with the cream, yogurt and vanilla pod in a blender.
- Place the date mixture into a large bowl. Toss in the ground almonds and pomegranate seeds. Leave a few pomegranate seeds for garnishing.
- Garnish with coconut flakes and remaining seeds.
- Serve at room temperature.
• No cholesterol
• Low in sodium
• High in sugar
What price? The planet. Ethical veganism; it’s a life choice.
Edward Daniel | Servant to Humanity | Second Wave | Chef | Media Solicitor | Former Chair, The Vegan Society
EthiVegan Day Retreat with Edward Daniel
Saturday 15 July 2017 – Awaken to the Fifth Dimension, Highbury, London with Edward Daniel – places limited to 8 – click here
Saturday 23 September 2017 – Awaken to the Fifth Dimension, Highbury, London with Edward Daniel – places limited to 8 – click here
Talks by Edward Daniel
Wednesday 26 July 2017 to Sunday 30 July 2017 – Queer Spirit Summer Festival, Thoulstone Park, Wiltshire
Thursday 10 August 2017 to Sunday 13 August 2017 – Raw Fest 2017, Sunninghill, Berkshire
Friday 26 August 2017 to Sunday 27 August 2017 – Berlin Vegan Festival, Germany
Saturday 16 September 2017 – London Viva!
Saturday 30 September 2017 – National Veg Food and Lifestyle Festival, Manchester
Sunday 19 November 2017 – Edinburgh Vegan Festival
Sunday 26 November 2017 – Brighton Vegan Festival
Saturday 17 March 2018 – London Viva