So, after having been off for the last few months focusing on finishing the writing of my book, “The Beginner’s Survival Guide to Veganism”, I am now back and devoted to putting up an array of my new recipes. Book is out on Amazon in end of June/July.
- 100g dates
- 250ml vegan cream (I use oat cream)
- 400ml vegetable yogurt (I use coconut)
- ¼ vanilla pod
- 150g ground almonds
- 1 pomegranate
- 25g coconut flakes
- Whizz the dates in a chopper until finely chopped.
- Blend the dates with the cream, yogurt and vanilla pod in a blender.
- Place the date mixture into a large bowl. Toss in the ground almonds and pomegranate seeds. Leave a few pomegranate seeds for garnishing.
- Garnish with coconut flakes and remaining seeds.
- Serve at room temperature.
• No cholesterol
• Low in sodium
• High in sugar
EthiVegan by Edward Daniel
Writer of “The Beginner’s Survival Guide to Veganism” to be published June 2017. It is intended to help others as they grow and find their personal brand and assist with a new way.
What price? The planet. Ethical veganism; it’s a life choice.
Edward Daniel | Lightworker | Presenter of “The Urban Forager”| Chef | Columnist | Corporate Commercial TMT Solicitor | Outgoing Chair, The Vegan Society
Subscribe to the EthiVegan channel – www.youtube.com/ethivegan
For more information about Edward, Meet the author – http://www.ethivegan.com/meet-the-author-edward-daniel/