- 1 inch ginger, finely grated
- 3tbs cumin seeds, grounded
- 3tsb coriander seeds, grounded
- 1inch turmeric root, finely grated
- 6tbs extra virgin olive oil
- pinch of salt
- 2 kohlrabi heads, grated
- 1 pineapple, chopped
- 200ml filtered water
- juice of half a lime
- In a large bowl place the ginger, cumin, coriander, tumeric root, salt in the oil and leave to marinade overnight.
- The following day, place one of the kohlrabi heads with the water in the oil mixture. Leave to one side for a few hours.
- When ready to serve, gently fold in the other grated kohlrabi head with the pineapple. Squeze in the juice.
- Serve at room temperature.
• No cholesterol
• Low in sodium
• High in dietary fiber
• Very high in manganese
• Very high in vitamin C
EthiVegan by Edward Daniel
What future would you like to paint? What I say is that it is possible to lead a fulfilling life by going within, living in alignment, letting go of the past and thriving on a vegan diet.
If you want to uncover your purpose and live a more enriching life, why not purchase my book “Essence: The Beginner’s Guide to Veganism”?
Thanks for viewing my recipes and interviews.
Love you all.
Edward Daniel | Servant to Humanity | Second Wave | Chef | Media IT IP Solicitor | Author | Presenter | Former Chair, The Vegan Society