- 1tbs coconut oil
- 4 Portobello mushrooms
- 100g kale
- 2 shallots, finely chopped
- ½ pomegranate, seeds
- ½ inch ginger root, grated
- 1tbs mirin rice wine
- Preheat oven to 50 degrees Celsius.
- Place the Porobello mushrooms into an ovenproof dish with the coconut oil.
- Set aside 4 hours to deydrate the mushrooms, turning sides every three quarter hours or so.
- Finely chopthe kale in a food processor. Set aside.
- Place the shallots, ginger root, mirin rice wine in a bowl. Mix well. Add the kale
- When ready to serve. Stuff the kale on the upside of the mushroom.
- Garnish with the pomegranate seeds.
- Serve at room temperature.
• Very high in vitamin A
• Very high in vitamin C
• High in saturated fat
• High in cholesterol
• High in sodium
EthiVegan by Edward Daniel
What future would you like to paint? What I say is that it is possible to lead a fulfilling life by going within, living in alignment, letting go of the past and thriving on a vegan diet.
If you want to uncover your purpose and live a more enriching life, why not purchase my book “Essence: The Beginner’s Guide to Veganism”?
Thanks for viewing my recipes and interviews.
Love you all.
Edward Daniel | Servant to Humanity | Second Wave | Chef | Media IT IP Solicitor | Author | Presenter | Former Chair, The Vegan Society