- 1tbs coconut oil
- 4 Portobello mushrooms
- 100g kale
- 2 shallots, finely chopped
- ½ pomegranate, seeds
- ½ inch ginger root, grated
- 1tbs mirin rice wine
- Preheat oven to 50 degrees Celsius.
- Place the Porobello mushrooms into an ovenproof dish with the coconut oil.
- Set aside 4 hours to deydrate the mushrooms, turning sides every three quarter hours or so.
- Finely chopthe kale in a food processor. Set aside.
- Place the shallots, ginger root, mirin rice wine in a bowl. Mix well. Add the kale
- When ready to serve. Stuff the kale on the upside of the mushroom.
- Garnish with the pomegranate seeds.
- Serve at room temperature.
• Very high in vitamin A
• Very high in vitamin C
• High in saturated fat
• High in cholesterol
• High in sodium
EthiVegan by Edward Daniel
Thank you for taking the time to view my recipes, interviews and events pages. I hope I inspire you to make these recipes and also inspire you to become very best versions of yourself.
You can follow me on Instagram here (@ethivegan) where I have quick one minute update videos and for interviews and cooking demonstrations you can subscribe to my Youtube channel here. You can watch live cooking demonstrations by subscribing to my Facebook profile here (@ethivegan).
See you soon.
Edward Daniel | Vegan Chef