- 1 shallot, chopped
- 2 tbs coconut oil
- 4 medium sized cherry tomatoes
- 75g cavolo nero, sliced
- 1 large Portobello mushroom, cubed
- 1 parsnip, grated
- 1 carrot, grated
- 1 zucchini, grated
- 1 beetroot, grated
- ½ lemon, juice and zest
- 2 tbs cider vinegar
- 2 tbs tamari sauce
- 1 tbs amino liquid
- pinch of salt
- Sauté the shallot in coconut oil in a large wok until the shallot turns translucent.
- Add the tomatoes and cook over a medium heat for a couple of minutes.
- Toss in the cavolo nero and mushroom and cook for a further three to four minutes. Switch off the heat.
- Add in the remaining ingredients and combine well.
- Transfer to a large serving dish and set to one side at room temperature for a couple of hours.
EthiVegan by Edward Daniel
What future would you like to paint? What I say is that it is possible to lead a fulfilling life by going within, living in alignment, letting go of the past and thriving on a vegan diet.
If you want to uncover your purpose and live a more enriching life, why not purchase my book “Essence: The Beginner’s Guide to Veganism”?
Thanks for viewing my recipes and interviews.
Love you all.
Edward Daniel | Servant to Humanity | Second Wave | Chef | Media IT IP Solicitor | Author | Presenter | Former Chair, The Vegan Society