- 600g potatoes (sliced to 2cm in thickness)
- 3tbs extra virgin olive oil
- 300g potatoes (sliced to 2cm in thickness)
- 2tbs extra virgin olive oil
- 400g organic tofu
- 125ml oat cream
- 2 cloves of garlic
- 1 onion
- ½ lemon, juice and zest
- 1tsp agar agar
- ½ tsp salt
- 100g Brussel Sprouts
- 100g chestnuts
- Pre-heat oven to gas mark 180 degrees Celsius.
- Sauté the potatoes in the olive oil until the potatoes are golden brown on each side.
- In a blender combine the oat cream, tofu, garlic cloves, onion, lemon and salt. Whizz to a smooth consistency.
- Line a baking tin or pyrex dish with parchment paper. Using a pastry brush, line the sides with olive oil.
- Add the potatoes with the oil, Brussel Sprouts and chestnuts to the baking tin. Pour over the tofu mixture.
- Bake in the oven for about 45 minutes until the Frittata becomes golden brown.
- Remove from the heat. Allow to cool. Serve either lukewarm or place in the fridge, and eat when cold.
EthiVegan by Edward Daniel
Thank you for taking the time to view my recipes, interviews and events pages. I hope I inspire you to make these recipes and also inspire you to become very best versions of yourself.
You can follow me on Instagram here (@ethivegan) where I have quick one minute update videos and for interviews and cooking demonstrations you can subscribe to my Youtube channel here. You can watch live cooking demonstrations by subscribing to my Facebook profile here (@ethivegan).
See you soon.
Edward Daniel | Vegan Chef