- 150ml extra virgin olive oil
- 2 aubergines
- 2 courgettes
- 4 gloves garlic, sliced
- 2 large potatoes, skinned
- 200ml water
- 1 yellow pepper
- 1 red pepper
- 150g green beans
- Salt and pepper to season
- Roughly chop the aubergines and place in a colander. Cover with salt. Place a bowl underneath to allow any excess fluid to accumulate. Leave to stand for a couple of hours and dry the aubergines with a clean tea towel to remove any surplus fluid.
- Into a large saucepan place courgettes. Add 75ml of olive oil. Cook under a slow heat. When the courgettes start to turn brown.
- Add the roughly chopped potatoes and half the water.
- After about 15 minutes add the remaining ingredients, save the oil. Cook for a further 10 minutes. Stir every now and then.
- Season with salt and pepper. Drizzle on the remaining oil and serve warm with bread.
Thank you for taking the time to view my recipes, interviews and events pages. I hope I inspire you to make these recipes and also inspire you to become very best versions of yourself.
You can follow me on Instagram here (@ethivegan) where I have quick one minute update videos and for interviews and cooking demonstrations you can subscribe to my Youtube channel here. You can watch live cooking demonstrations by subscribing to my Facebook profile here (@ethivegan).
See you soon.
Edward Daniel | Vegan Chef