- 600g potatoes peeled, and diced
- 2tbs olive oil
- 2 onions
- 2 cloves garlic
- 1tbs mustard seeds
- 1tbs coriander seeds
- 1tsp sea salt
- 1 ½ tsp turmeric
- 4tbs water
- 1tsp black powder
- Place potatoes in boiling water and bring to the boil. Cook for about 20 minutes until the potatoes soften and you are able to slide a knife through. Place in a colinder and allow the water to drain off. Set to one side.
- In a saucepan sauté the onion in oil under a medium heat until the onions turn translucent.
- Add the garlic, mustard seeds, coriander seeds and fry for about a minute. Then add the turmeric, salt, pepper and water and continue cooking under a medium heat for a couple of minutes. The onions should form a bright yellow Marsala mixture.
- Add the drain pototoes to the Marsala and cook for about 3 to 4 minutes until well combined. As soon as the Bombay Potatoes are well cooked, it is ready to serve.
- Season further for taste and serve.
Thank you for taking the time to view my recipes, interviews and events pages. I hope I inspire you to make these recipes and also inspire you to become very best versions of yourself.
You can follow me on Instagram here (@ethivegan) where I have quick one minute update videos and for interviews and cooking demonstrations you can subscribe to my Youtube channel here. You can watch live cooking demonstrations by subscribing to my Facebook profile here (@ethivegan).
See you soon.
Edward Daniel | Vegan Chef