- 1kg Marrow (organic)
- 1 litre filtered water
- 25g dulse, dried
- 1 shallot, chopped
- 4 cloves of garlic (smoked, optional), chopped
- 1 star anise
- 1tsb wasabi
- 1tsb caraway seeds
- 1tsb teriyaki sauce
- 1tsb capers
- few sprigs of coriander
- Skin the marrow. Roughly chop the marrow into chunks. Place the skin and chunks into a large saucepan.
- Add in the water, dulse, shallots, garlic, star anise, wasabi, caraway seeds, teriyaki sauce and capers.
- Bring to the boil and simmer for 20 minutes. Switch off the heat.
- Using a ladle remove the skin with some of the liquid and blend to a fine consistency in a blender. Return to the sauce pan. Stir.
EthiVegan by Edward Daniel
What future would you like to paint? What I say is that it is possible to lead a fulfilling life by going within, living in alignment, letting go of the past and thriving on a vegan diet.
If you want to uncover your purpose and live a more enriching life, why not purchase my book “Essence: The Beginner’s Guide to Veganism”?
Thanks for viewing my recipes and interviews.
Love you all.
Edward Daniel | Servant to Humanity | Second Wave | Chef | Digital Information and Media Solicitor | Author | Poet | Presenter | Former Chair, The Vegan Society