- 1kg Marrow (organic)
- 1 litre filtered water
- 25g dulse, dried
- 1 shallot, chopped
- 4 cloves of garlic (smoked, optional), chopped
- 1 star anise
- 1tsb wasabi
- 1tsb caraway seeds
- 1tsb teriyaki sauce
- 1tsb capers
- few sprigs of coriander
- Skin the marrow. Roughly chop the marrow into chunks. Place the skin and chunks into a large saucepan.
- Add in the water, dulse, shallots, garlic, star anise, wasabi, caraway seeds, teriyaki sauce and capers.
- Bring to the boil and simmer for 20 minutes. Switch off the heat.
- Using a ladle remove the skin with some of the liquid and blend to a fine consistency in a blender. Return to the sauce pan. Stir.
EthiVegan by Edward Daniel
Thank you for taking the time to view my recipes, interviews and events pages. I hope I inspire you to make these recipes and also inspire you to become very best versions of yourself.
You can follow me on Instagram here (@ethivegan) where I have quick one minute update videos and for interviews and cooking demonstrations you can subscribe to my Youtube channel here. You can watch live cooking demonstrations by subscribing to my Facebook profile here (@ethivegan).
See you soon.
Edward Daniel | Vegan Chef