- 1tbs coconut oil
- 1 spanish pepper
- 1 tomato
- 2tbs extra virgin olive oil
- 1 onion, finely chopped
- 2 cloves garlic, crushed
- 500g button mushroom
- 2tsp smoked paprika
- 200ml vegan white wine
- 200ml vegan cream (I blitz 200ml of filtered water and 75g hemp seeds and strain through a nut bag)
- salt and pepper
- ½ lemon, juice
- Preheat oven to gas mark 180 degrees Celsius.
- Bake the pepper and tomato, basted with coconut oil, in the oven for about 20 mins. Set to one side until cool. I prefer to remove the skin, but you don't need too.
- Sauté the onion and garlic oil under a medium heat until the onions turn translucent.
- Add the mushroom and cook for about 5 minutes until the mushrooms reduce in size.
- Put the cream in the blender with the pepper and tomoto and whizz till fine.
- Add the pepper mixture with the wine and paprika and bring to the boil. Swtrch off the heat.
- Add the lemon juice. Taste and season with salt and pepper.
- Serve with rice.
Thank you for taking the time to view my recipes, interviews and events pages. I hope I inspire you to make these recipes and also inspire you to become very best versions of yourself.
You can follow me on Instagram here (@ethivegan) where I have quick one minute update videos and for interviews and cooking demonstrations you can subscribe to my Youtube channel here. You can watch live cooking demonstrations by subscribing to my Facebook profile here (@ethivegan).
See you soon.
Edward Daniel | Vegan Chef