- 300g king oyster mushrooms
- For marinade
- 2tbs rice mirin
- 1tbs sesame seed oil
- 1tbs maple syrup
- 1 lemon, juice
- 1tbs nori/laver, dried and grounded
- Pinch of salt
- Pinch of Sichuan pepper
- Oil for frying
- For garnishing
- Black sesame seeds
- Few sprigs of parsley
- Cut the King Oyster Mushrooms in strips. Take each strip and then criss-cross with a knife only just beneath the surface.
- Make the marinade by combining together the marinading ingredients. Place in a mixing bowl. Combine well.
- Coat the mushrooms in the marinade and set to one side in a baking dish. Leave for a couple of hours.
- When ready to serve, pan fry the mushrooms in oil.
- Garnish with black sesame seeds and chopped parsley and serve with noodles or rice.
EthiVegan by Edward Daniel
Thank you for taking the time to view my recipes, interviews and events pages. I hope I inspire you to make these recipes and also inspire you to become very best versions of yourself.
You can follow me on Instagram here (@ethivegan) where I have quick one minute update videos and for interviews and cooking demonstrations you can subscribe to my Youtube channel here. You can watch live cooking demonstrations by subscribing to my Facebook profile here (@ethivegan).
See you soon.
Edward Daniel | Vegan Chef