- 150g dark chocolate (at least 70% cocoa)
- 200g coconut oil
- 50g baobab
- 50g cocoa
- 275g “00” doppio flour
- 150g raw unrefined sugar
- 100g dried apricots, chopped
- Preheat the oven to gas mark 180g Celsius.
- Place a glass bowl over boiling water (or even over a bain marie). Add the dark chocolate and melt with the coconut oil.
- Place the baobab, cocoa, flour, sugar into a food mixer. Fold in the melted chocolate with a spatula and combine well.
- Spoon in the apricots.
- Line a baking tray with coconut oil. Line with a piece of baking parchment. Pat the mixture into the bottom and sides of the tray.
- Bake the mixture in the oven for 25 minutes. It should still have a moist texture.
- Remove from the oven. Using a knife, cut into squares and set to one side.
EthiVegan by Edward Daniel
Thank you for taking the time to view my recipes, interviews and events pages. I hope I inspire you to make these recipes and also inspire you to become very best versions of yourself.
You can follow me on Instagram here (@ethivegan) where I have quick one minute update videos and for interviews and cooking demonstrations you can subscribe to my Youtube channel here. You can watch live cooking demonstrations by subscribing to my Facebook profile here (@ethivegan).
See you soon.
Edward Daniel | Vegan Chef