- 150g dark chocolate (at least 70% cocoa)
- 200g coconut oil
- 50g baobab
- 50g cocoa
- 275g “00” doppio flour
- 150g raw unrefined sugar
- 100g dried apricots, chopped
- Preheat the oven to gas mark 180g Celsius.
- Place a glass bowl over boiling water (or even over a bain marie). Add the dark chocolate and melt with the coconut oil.
- Place the baobab, cocoa, flour, sugar into a food mixer. Fold in the melted chocolate with a spatula and combine well.
- Spoon in the apricots.
- Line a baking tray with coconut oil. Line with a piece of baking parchment. Pat the mixture into the bottom and sides of the tray.
- Bake the mixture in the oven for 25 minutes. It should still have a moist texture.
- Remove from the oven. Using a knife, cut into squares and set to one side.
EthiVegan by Edward Daniel
What future would you like to paint? What I say is that it is possible to lead a fulfilling life by going within, living in alignment, letting go of the past and thriving on a vegan diet.
If you want to uncover your purpose and live a more enriching life, why not purchase my book “Essence: The Beginner’s Guide to Veganism”?
Thanks for viewing my recipes and interviews.
Love you all.
Edward Daniel | Servant to Humanity | Second Wave | Chef | Media IT IP Solicitor | Author | Presenter | Former Chair, The Vegan Society