- 4 medium sized sweet potatoes
- 2tbs coconut oil
- 50g pumpkin seeds
- 50g sesame seeds
- 50g sunflower seeds
- 50g walnuts
- 100ml oat cream
- 1tbs tahini paste
- 2 spring onions
- salt and pepper to season
- Preheat oven to gas mark 180 degrees Celsius.
- Soak the seeds and walnuts in filtered water.
- Place the sweet potatoes in an ovenproof dish. Using a pastry brush, brush over the coconut oil. Bake in the oven for about 30 minutes until you are able to slide a knife through the potato with ease. Set to one side.
- Drain the water from the seeds and walnuts. Place into a food processor and whizz with the cream and tahini paste. Season to taste.
- Serve the sweet potatoes with the filling.
EthiVegan by Edward Daniel
Author of “Essence: The Beginner’s Guide to Veganism” to be published 2 December 2017. It is intended to help others as they grow and find their personal brand and assist with a new way.
What price? The planet. Ethical veganism; it’s a life choice.
Edward Daniel | Servant to Humanity | Second Wave | Chef | Media Solicitor | Former Chair, The Vegan Society