- 375g buckwheat groats
- 100ml water
- 250g dates
- 60g unrefined sugar
- 50g coconut flakes
- 1 cinnamon stick
- 750g oat cream
- 3tsp yacon syrup
- 1vanilla pod, ground
- 150g blueberries
- Soak the buckwheat in water and leave overnight. Leave aside.
- The following day, soak the dates in water. Leave to one side.
- In a food processor place buckwheat, dates with water, sugar and coconut flakes. Whizz and place into separate bowls or large serving bowl.
- Grind the cinnamon stick and mix with oat cream, yacon syrup and vanilla pod.
- Drizzle the oat cream mixture on top.
- Garnish with blueberries.
- Serve at room temperature.
• No cholesterol
• Very high in sugar
Saturday 22 April 2017 – Leicester Vegan Festival
Saturday 4 June 2017 – Greater London Vegan Festival
Wednesday 26 July 2017 to Sunday 30 July 2017 – Queer Spirit
Thursday 10 August 2017 to Sunday 13 August 2017 – Raw Fest
Saturday 22 September 2017 – London Viva!