- 400g seitan
- 5og coconut oil
- 50g dates
- 1 orange
- 1 lime
- 1tbs tamarind concentrate
- 2tsb malt vinegar
- 1tsp paprika
- ½ tsp mustard powder
- Slice the seitan and place in a large wok. Saute the seitan in coconut oil for about three to four minutes. Leave to one side.
- Place the dates, orange, lime tamarind, vinegar, paprika and mustard powder in a blender. Blend well.
- Place the sauce over the seitan. Return to heat for about five minutes.
- Serve warm.
• No cholesterol
• High in vitamin C
• High in good saturated fat
• High in sugar
EthiVegan by Edward Daniel
Author of “The Beginner’s Guide to Veganism” to be published Summer 2017. It is intended to help others as they grow and find their personal brand and assist with a new way.
What price? The planet. Ethical veganism; it’s a life choice.
Edward Daniel | Servant to Humanity | Second Wave | Chef | Media Solicitor | Former Chair, The Vegan Society
EthiVegan Day Retreat with Edward Daniel
Saturday 15 July 2017 – Awaken to the Fifth Dimension, Highbury, London with Edward Daniel – places limited to 8 – click here
Saturday 23 September 2017 – Awaken to the Fifth Dimension, Highbury, London with Edward Daniel – places limited to 8 – click here
Talks by Edward Daniel
Wednesday 26 July 2017 to Sunday 30 July 2017 – Queer Spirit Summer Festival, Thoulstone Park, Wiltshire
Thursday 10 August 2017 to Sunday 13 August 2017 – Raw Fest 2017, Sunninghill, Berkshire
Friday 26 August 2017 to Sunday 27 August 2017 – Berlin Vegan Festival, Germany
Saturday 16 September 2017 – London Viva!
Saturday 30 September 2017 – National Veg Food and Lifestyle Festival, Manchester
Sunday 19 November 2017 – Edinburgh Vegan Festival
Sunday 26 November 2017 – Brighton Vegan Festival
Saturday 17 March 2018 – London Viva!