- 400g seitan
- 5og coconut oil
- 50g dates
- 1 orange
- 1 lime
- 1tbs tamarind concentrate
- 2tsb malt vinegar
- 1tsp paprika
- ½ tsp mustard powder
- Slice the seitan and place in a large wok. Saute the seitan in coconut oil for about three to four minutes. Leave to one side.
- Place the dates, orange, lime tamarind, vinegar, paprika and mustard powder in a blender. Blend well.
- Place the sauce over the seitan. Return to heat for about five minutes.
- Serve warm.
• No cholesterol
• High in vitamin C
• High in good saturated fat
• High in sugar
EthiVegan by Edward Daniel
Writer of “The Beginner’s Survival Guide to Veganism” to be published June 2017. It is intended to help others as they grow and find their personal brand and assist with a new way.
What price? The planet. Ethical veganism; it’s a life choice.
Edward Daniel | Lightworker | Presenter of “The Urban Forager”| Chef | Columnist | Corporate Commercial TMT Solicitor | Outgoing Chair, The Vegan Society
Subscribe to the EthiVegan channel – www.youtube.com/ethivegan
For more information about Edward, Meet the author – http://www.ethivegan.com/meet-the-author-edward-daniel/