- 500g papaya, skinned
- For marinade
- 1tbs nori/laver
- 1tbs apple cider vinegar
- 1tbs maple syrup
- 1tbs sesame seed oil
- ½tsp smoked paprika
- Pinch of sea salt
- ½ lime
- 4 crushed juniper berries
- For garnishing
- Couple of sprigs of dill
- Make the marinade by combining the marinating ingredients in a mixing bowl.
- Either use a knife or a spiraliser to cut thin slithers of papaya.
- Marinade the papaya for about an hour.
- Lay the papaya flat on the dehydrating sheets and dehydrate for about 1 hour.
- Retain the marinade for dressing but remove the juniper berries.
- Serve the papaya with crackers or whatever you prefer. Garnish with dill and gently dress the papaya with a little of the marinade.
EthiVegan by Edward Daniel
Thank you for taking the time to view my recipes, interviews and events pages. I hope I inspire you to make these recipes and also inspire you to become very best versions of yourself.
You can follow me on Instagram here (@ethivegan) where I have quick one minute update videos and for interviews and cooking demonstrations you can subscribe to my Youtube channel here. You can watch live cooking demonstrations by subscribing to my Facebook profile here (@ethivegan).
See you soon.
Edward Daniel | Vegan Chef