- 150g flaxseeds, ground
- 500ml filtered water
- 45g bladderwrack, rehydrated
- 1tbs rosemary, chopped finely
- 80g sundried tomatoes, chopped
- 50g sunflower seeds
- Soak the flaxseeds in filtered water overnight or for at least 12 hours. The flaxseeds should turn gloopy.
- Using a sharp knife cut finely chop the bladderwrack and place with the flaxseeds, and remaining ingredients.
- Take two trays from the dehydrator and using the back of spatulata pour out half the mixture to each and gently smooth over towards the edges.
- Place in a dyhydrator for about 12 hours setting at 42 degrees. Turn over the crackers after about 6 hours.
- Remove and break the crackers and store in a cool dark place.
EthiVegan by Edward Daniel
Thank you for taking the time to view my recipes, interviews and events pages. I hope I inspire you to make these recipes and also inspire you to become very best versions of yourself.
You can follow me on Instagram here (@ethivegan) where I have quick one minute update videos and for interviews and cooking demonstrations you can subscribe to my Youtube channel here. You can watch live cooking demonstrations by subscribing to my Facebook profile here (@ethivegan).
See you soon.
Edward Daniel | Vegan Chef