- 1 inch ginger, finely grated
- 3tbs cumin seeds, grounded
- 3tsb coriander seeds, grounded
- 1inch turmeric root, finely grated
- 6tbs extra virgin olive oil
- pinch of salt
- 2 kohlrabi heads, grated
- 1 pineapple, chopped
- 200ml filtered water
- juice of half a lime
- In a large bowl place the ginger, cumin, coriander, tumeric root, salt in the oil and leave to marinade overnight.
- The following day, place one of the kohlrabi heads with the water in the oil mixture. Leave to one side for a few hours.
- When ready to serve, gently fold in the other grated kohlrabi head with the pineapple. Squeze in the juice.
- Serve at room temperature.
• No cholesterol
• Low in sodium
• High in dietary fiber
• Very high in manganese
• Very high in vitamin C
Saturday 22 April 2017 – Leicester Vegan Festival
Saturday 4 June 2017 – Greater London Vegan Festival
Wednesday 26 July 2017 to Sunday 30 July 2017 – Queer Spirit
Thursday 10 August 2017 to Sunday 13 August 2017 – Raw Fest
Saturday 22 September 2017 – London Viva!