Chunky Almond Parsley Dip drizzled with virgin olive oil, and imbued with sherry vinegar, tahini and a sprinkle of salt and pepper.
Gazump up your sex drive with a little chunkiness. And, munch.
This dish will sizzle your view that vegan food can’t be nourishing and quick to dish up.
- When you’ve got last minute guests over for what turns out to be a bevvie or two
- When you’ve rushed for time and need an alluring starter to get your dinner party in a frenzy
- When you’re polishing off a nice bottle of bubbly with your beau/belle and some dishy starters on the side just might do nicely
Chunky Almond and Parsley Dip was inspired when I had my own catering business. And, a quick and easy starter, while focussing on other dishes too had been needed.
Almonds are an aphrodisiac. They are rich in essential fatty acids, necessary for getting that testosterone up a notch or two, and not only the bed post. It’s their fragrance that’ll arouse passions to a frenetic crescendo.
Chunky Almond and Parsley Dip is vegan, a condiment, raw and paleo.
What equipment to use
For this recipe, I suggest:
High speed blender
What to do next
Tag me on @ethiveganquantum on Instagram to show me what you’ve made and let me know you’re happy for me to share.
My recipes are featured in vegan speciality publications: Nourished, Vegan Life, Plant Based and Vegan, Food and Living.
Order my first self-published book, “Essence: The Beginner’s Guide to Veganism” part of the three-part Circle of Food series. My second book “Presence: The Ascending Vegan” – which explores how to maintain a vegan practice is out in 2027 – I have compiled all the chapters including recipes.
Going strong since 2013.
- 200g almonds
- 140ml extra virgin olive oil
- ½ bunch of parsley
- 3tbs sherry vinegar
- 1tbs tahini
- 1tsp black pepper
- ½ tsp salt
- Soak the almonds in boiling water for about 30 minutes. Skin the almonds.
- Combine and pulse the oil, parsley, sherry vinegar, tahini, pepper and salt In a blender/food processor. Transfer to a large mixing bowl.
- In a chopper coarsely chop the almonds. Toss into the parsley mixture.
- Serve the dip with crackers or bread.