- 5g seaweed flakes
- 2 shallots, chopped
- 4tbs olive oil
- 2 cloves of garlic, minced
- 1tbs white wine vinegar
- 1tsp paprika powder
- pinch of salt
- 400g mushrooms, Portobello
- 75g sunflower seeds
- Soak the sunflower seeds in water for an hour. Drain the excess water.
- Blend all the ingredients (save the mushrooms and sunflower seeds) to a fine consistency in the a food processor
- Add the mushrooms and sunflower and continue whizzing to the consistency you desire. I prefer to have small chunks of mushrooms and seeds.
- Serve with crackers.
EthiVegan by Edward Daniel
Author of “The Beginner’s Guide to Veganism” to be published Summer 2017. It is intended to help others as they grow and find their personal brand and assist with a new way.
What price? The planet. Ethical veganism; it’s a life choice.
Edward Daniel | Servant to Humanity | Second Wave | Chef | Media Solicitor | Former Chair, The Vegan Society
EthiVegan Day Retreat with Edward Daniel
Saturday 15 July 2017 – Awaken to the Fifth Dimension, Highbury, London with Edward Daniel – places limited to 8 – click here
Saturday 23 September 2017 – Awaken to the Fifth Dimension, Highbury, London with Edward Daniel – places limited to 8 – click here
Talks by Edward Daniel
Wednesday 26 July 2017 to Sunday 30 July 2017 – Queer Spirit Summer Festival, Thoulstone Park, Wiltshire
Thursday 10 August 2017 to Sunday 13 August 2017 – Raw Fest 2017, Sunninghill, Berkshire
Friday 26 August 2017 to Sunday 27 August 2017 – Berlin Vegan Festival, Germany
Saturday 16 September 2017 – London Viva!
Saturday 30 September 2017 – National Veg Food and Lifestyle Festival, Manchester
Sunday 19 November 2017 – Edinburgh Vegan Festival
Sunday 26 November 2017 – Brighton Vegan Festival
Saturday 17 March 2018 – London Viva