- 5g seaweed flakes
- 2 shallots, chopped
- 4tbs olive oil
- 2 cloves of garlic, minced
- 1tbs white wine vinegar
- 1tsp paprika powder
- pinch of salt
- 400g mushrooms, Portobello
- 75g sunflower seeds
- Soak the sunflower seeds in water for an hour. Drain the excess water.
- Blend all the ingredients (save the mushrooms and sunflower seeds) to a fine consistency in the a food processor
- Add the mushrooms and sunflower and continue whizzing to the consistency you desire. I prefer to have small chunks of mushrooms and seeds.
- Serve with crackers.
EthiVegan by Edward Daniel
Writer of “The Beginner’s Survival Guide to Veganism” to be published June 2017. It is intended to help others as they grow and find their personal brand and assist with a new way.
What price? The planet. Ethical veganism; it’s a life choice.
Edward Daniel | Lightworker | Presenter of “The Urban Forager”| Chef | Columnist | Corporate Commercial TMT Solicitor | Outgoing Chair, The Vegan Society
Subscribe to the EthiVegan channel – www.youtube.com/ethivegan
For more information about Edward, Meet the author – http://www.ethivegan.com/meet-the-author-edward-daniel/